Favorite Sweater perfectly captures the moment you put on your most loved comfy, cozy sweater, enveloping you with the fresh-out-of-the-dryer linen smell blended with a herbal touch of earthy patchouli. It can be sweater weather year round once you get a whiff of this scent!
top - patchouli, jasmine, lilac, peony
middle - lavender, licorice, powder, greenery
base - menthol, amber, vanilla, musk
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- TFTaylor F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars7 months agoSmells like bad sunscreen
Smells like bad sunscreenWas this helpful?
- SHSara H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoCozy fresh out of the
Cozy fresh out of the laundry vibes! Love this candle for a chilly fall afternoon.Was this helpful?
- VLValery L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAhhhh!
I think the name says it all! This is truly one of my favorites and I have ordered many candles from Candelles. I save this one for rainy/snowy days, and I love that it is one of the more strongly scented candles.Was this helpful?
- KKelsiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoWarm and cozy
This candle has very warm notes. When it’s lit it it makes our room smell like I’ve been baking all day and transforms into sitting by the fire. This is a unique candle with many layers of scents so if you enjoy strong, warm smells, this is the candle for you.Was this helpful?
- NRNicole R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove!!!
I love this scent! Smells like good clean laundry on a cozy fall day!Was this helpful?