top - apple, pear
middle - cinnamon, clove, sage, cardamom
base - vanilla, pecan
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove this one!
This candle feels so hygge to me. I love it. It’s very cozy and inviting. Smells like you should be wearing oversized sweaters and wool socks with a fireplace burning and a book on your lap.Was this helpful?
- KKim16Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agobest of both worlds
I burned this candle over the holidays and my sister-in-law and nieces absolutely loved it- it is sweet, but not overly sweet, being balanced by the earthy sage. I have only burned the petite and that had a nice throw, even in my larger kitchen with high ceilings. I LOVE this candle for fall/ winter. I think this would have wide appeal.Was this helpful?
- KLKris L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoCrisp Fall
This candle, for me, captures the scent of fall: spices, crisp apples, but just lightly sweetened with vanilla. So so good!Was this helpful?
- JMJill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Fall Candle!
The Sage and Apple Pecan Soy Candle has a delightful, cozy, fall scent, warms a room with its glow, and fills it with the welcome aroma of something delicious baking in the oven. The soy and wick burn beautifully as well. Our family has loved this candle!Was this helpful?
- RHRENEE H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSage and Apple Pecan
Love the scent...haven't burned it yet but I love Candelles!Was this helpful?