Sweet Tobacco is filled with nostalgia and a touch of sweetness. Similar to the scent of a tobacco pipe, this fragrance will take you back to days spent with Grandpa as a kid. A perfect androgynous fragrance!
top - fig, mandarin orange, tarragon
middle - rose, honey, osmanthus
base - caramel, amber, musk, patchouli
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- PWPamela W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSweet tobacco candle creates a good, slow burn
I love the scent of this candle - low, musky, mysterious. It subtly creates a room mood without overpoweringly announcing itself.Was this helpful?
- JJordanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFresh & Warm
This is the perfect scent for this time of year, that awkward pause between the holidays and waiting for spring. It's a warm scent, without the too sweet smell of the holiday scents, which I LOVE but can be a little much during the months following. PERFECT transition from winter to spring candle!Was this helpful?
- AHAngela H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoRelaxing Scent
I love this scent but it isn't as strong as some of the other scents I have purchased from Candelles.Was this helpful?
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoUnexpected, in a good way!
Really enjoying the fragrance was not what I expected very clean scentWas this helpful?
- KRKristen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago10 stars for smell
This is absolutely the best-smelling candle I've ever purchased, and it is GORGEOUS to look at. My only issue is, even though I was careful to burn this for a long time when I first lit it, I could never get it to burn evenly, or with a large enough circumference initially!Was this helpful?