This scent is our summer-time take on our best selling candle Cabin Getaway, and is exactly what you'd expect to smell when you walk into your freshly rented beach house! It’s clean and bright and has the freshest of linen notes blended with sea salt.
Pair this candle with our newest matching Freshening Mist in Beach House Retreat here!
top - linen, eucalyptus
middle - sea salt, freesia
base - moss, powder
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterday5 Stars
This is amazingWas this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoSmells exactly as expected! So good!
This candle smells just like you’d expect. Fresh and relaxing like you’re, well, on vacation at a cozy little lake house. Love it!!Was this helpful?
- CCCatherine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBeach House Retreat!!
Perfectly pleasant for summer time relaxation! Highly recommend!!Was this helpful?
- AWAllison W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoOzonic
Nice, ozonic beachy scent that smells almost like a thunderstorm.Was this helpful?
- LHLindsay H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoSo refreshing!
It's the perfect combination of clean laundry, sea-breeze, and sweet floral notes. I have found my new Summer candle!Was this helpful?