Our newest White Birch candle will feel like we've taken you on a crisp walk in the woods, without ever leaving the comfort of your home! Enjoy the warm, earthy scents of patchouli and vetiver, with a hint of floral notes like geranium and lily, for a complex, outdoorsy aroma that's sure to fill the room.
top - bergamot, lemon
middle - geranium, lily, rose
base - patchouli, vetiver, tonka
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will only burn enough around as per the first time you light your candle. So, make sure the first time you light your candle you don't blow it out until there is a significant melting pool diameter. If you do not, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during it's initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- CCecilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the fragrance!
First of all, it's so cute! But the main reason I bought this candle was because I noticed I was getting headaches from my paraffin wax candles. Constantly. But with this candle, no headaches! This was the first time I had purchased a Candelles candle, and I will definitely be back. The white birch doesn't smell woody, it smells like bergamot, but I'm definitely not complaining, it smells fantastic!
- KSKelly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAbsolutely delightful!
My new favorite. Pine-y without the air freshener notes.
- MAMeghan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect Fall & Holiday Candle!
This candle throws beautifully and even the smaller size candle fills the space with its scent. It's a subtly sweet, but earthy smell (my favorite!). Perfect for the Fall season and I'll definitely be using it during the holidays as well.