For those who like a good, spicy Fall candle not taken over by pumpkin, this is your go-to. It has a complex blend of oatmeal, orange peel, and butterscotch notes sitting atop of base notes of almond and vanilla, and is as cozy as they come. Almost like a fresh out of the oven oatmeal cookie, but better!
Top: oatmeal, vanilla
Middle: orange peel
Base: butterscotch, almond
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- GDGabriella de la T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars19 hours agoFavorite Winter Candle
This is definitely my favorite winter candle. It has a large throw so it makes the whole house smell amazing. Every time I have guests over and this candle is burning they all say how good the house smells.
- PHPamala H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAn Old Favorite
Warm and inviting with a good scent throw, it's an old favorite.
- LWLindsay W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest Fall Candle
I smelled this candle in a botique in St. Charles, MO and had to have it. I have recently bought two more for this fall season and am planning on buying more for friends and family. It is my most favorite candle!!
- AMAngela M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoSmells amazing!
- KKerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoNot beer scented ;)
Really sweet and rich, like an oatmeal cookie scent. One of my favorites