For those who enjoy a more outdoorsy take on Fall, Rosemary & Pine is just what you need in your life. It’s earthy and spicy, and really brings out all the best parts of the season!
top - pine, clove, rosemary
middle - fir needle, carnation, cedar leaf
base - moss, spruce
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- AAllieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoClean scent
Love that this scent is both warm and clean! I love biting it in my kitchen!
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoMy favorite!
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoperfect holiday scent
perfect holiday scent
- ALAshton L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSmells so good. Just like
Smells so good. Just like Christmas.
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI absolutely love this candle!
I absolutely love this candle! I couldn't even wait until Christmas to burn it which was my original plan. I normally burn blue spruce but wanted to try something different and so glad I did! I love the hint of rosemary in this candle!