Why hello Fall and all things good and right in the world, aka the best pumpkin scent of all time. Yep, this is it. It's not just plain old pumpkin. It's pumpkin 2.0. It's pumpkin spice and everything nice, and then some. We promise.
top - ginger, allspice, cinnamon
middle - pumpkin, brown sugar, nutmeg
base - clove, molasses, vanilla
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFall in a jar
I love this candle SO much that I always make sure to have an extra in my stash. This was the candle that got me hooked to Candelles products. This smell is basically fall in a jar. It is the right balance, and not too overpowering.
- HBHillary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGood fall candle
It's a little sweet to burn all day but it's a great scent to have on hand in the fall!