Baking cookies is such a popular holiday tradition in so many households that it's hard not to fall in love with a cookie candle during such a festive season. Our Santa's Cookies scent is so good you could almost eat it. (Please don't though!)
top - butter, brown sugar
middle - buttercream
base - vanilla
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- DMDanielle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoPerfect Holiday Candle
I love having this candle to burn during the month of December. It smells like delicious cookies baking! Hoping it comes back again next year so I can stock up for the holidays.Was this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoSmells exactly as expected
This candle really smells exactly as you’d expect Santa’s kitchen to smell. It’s yummy but unfortunately this is the only Candelles candle so far that has given me a headache consistently.Was this helpful?
- SWSharon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSanta’s cookies,smells yummy but not
Santa’s cookies,smells yummy but not an overpowering fake scent. It smells like you have been baking cookies and it is just right!Was this helpful?
- LCLauren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 months agoIt’s nice- sweet, warm but
It’s nice- sweet, warm but subtleWas this helpful?
- NSNicole S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoWonderful!
This candle is fantastic. It's very vanilla forward. It smells like cookies with lots of buttercream - I definitely smell the buttercream in this. While it's a sweet smell, it's a nice light scent and isn't overpowering.Was this helpful?