Calling all fruity lovers! If you prefer your candles on the refreshingly sweet side, then Cranberry Woods is a dream come true. It not only has the rich, tart blend of cranberries, but it’s also blended beautifully with earthy notes that round off this fragrance in all the best ways.
top - cranberry, red currant, cinnamon
middle - greenery, black currant
base - pine, fir, vanilla
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- AMApril M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars17 hours agoTake me Home
The scent reminds me of the Northwoods cranberry area in Wisconsin, and cozy wood fires!
- JHJessica H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoVery nice outdoorsy, spicy fallish
Very nice outdoorsy, spicy fallish scent.
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agolove this for winter. Not
love this for winter. Not too sweet or cloying which I love.
- KKerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat candle
Bright and sweet - beautiful scent!
- KLKatharine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoMy new favorite scent! After
My new favorite scent! After the first burn, I immediately ordered a standard size for myself and another petite for my mother.