Need a refreshing transition from the holidays? Our Peppercorn Pomander scent has a unique peppery blend mixed with a citrusy touch! It is the perfect cold weather candle that gradually pulls you out of the holidays without getting too sentimental.
top - orange peel, peppercorn
middle - apple, mandarin
base - tonka
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- KSKaty S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoMy favorite of the winter
My favorite of the winter scents! A sweet Orange followed by a little spicy peppercorn.Was this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoCitrus with a bite
I first got this as a sample with another order but I couldn’t get enough of the scent so I had to order a full size candle. It’s citrus with a bite and it makes me happy every time I go into a room where it’s burning!Was this helpful?
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoNot sure how to describe
Not sure how to describe it but I would buy again. Even just sitting with the lid open before I lit it, it gave off a lovely smell.Was this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoThe sample sold me!
I got this as a sample in another order and ugh I fell in love. Freaking LOVE. I have a standard size in my cart right now because that tea light was NOT ENOUGH. One of my fav Candelles scents so far.Was this helpful?
- TBTerri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSmells so good!
I love the subtle sweetness of the Peppercorn Pomander candle. A warm and fresh scent, not overpowering.Was this helpful?