This scent is irresistibly delicious and a crowd pleaser for any age! Calling all fruity lovers, you will absolutely be smitten by Strawberry & Guava. If a tropical vacation had a specific aroma, this would be it!
top - strawberry, guava
middle - passionfruit, mango
base - peach, sugar
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- KBKristin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoBuy this candle!
This scent is in my Top 3 favorite Candelles of all time! It’s creamy, fruity, and sweet without being overpowering or perfumy. I think I’m on my 4th one, and I have a few more for backup! Bottom line: you need to buy this candle which is the perfect spring/summer scent!
- BLBrittany L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoI forgot how good this
I forgot how good this candle smelled until I opened it today. It is just so fresh and fruity. I love it!
- MWMichelle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love this candle! To
I love this candle! To me, it smells like starburst but specifically the reds! Y’all know what I mean 😉 Not too sweet! I usually go for herbal but MAN it’s amazing!