top - apple, pear
middle - cinnamon, clove, sage, cardamom
base - vanilla, pecan
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoIf September were a candle...
Sweet, but not too sweet. Fruity with a touch of earthy spice. This is my favorite candle to burn in August/September. It's the perfect balance between summer and fall in my opinion!
- NDNicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoSuch a great fall scent
This candle took me by surprise! I'm typically a sweet scent lover, so I wasn't quite sure how I would like the sage in this one. It has become one of my staple Fall scents!! I hope for more apple scents in the future!
- PHPamala H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoTalk About Fall Y'all
Love this scent. Talk about fall, y'all. This is it!
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove this one!
This candle feels so hygge to me. I love it. It’s very cozy and inviting. Smells like you should be wearing oversized sweaters and wool socks with a fireplace burning and a book on your lap.
- KKim16Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agobest of both worlds
I burned this candle over the holidays and my sister-in-law and nieces absolutely loved it- it is sweet, but not overly sweet, being balanced by the earthy sage. I have only burned the petite and that had a nice throw, even in my larger kitchen with high ceilings. I LOVE this candle for fall/ winter. I think this would have wide appeal.