Why yes, this is our best selling scent and with good reason! Let Cabin Getaway take you on an escape to the wilderness, away from the hustle and bustle, as it so perfectly captures the vibe of quiet nights in a warm cabin with a fire going and delicious treats baking to perfection. If you can't get away, this is the perfect substitution at home!
top - cinnamon bark
middle - bayberries, cranberries
base - orange zest
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- ARAudrey R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 hours agoObsessed!
My sister, Carina (of Black Bear Ridge - Airbnb), introduced me to this brand and scent while at her cabin. I'm on my 3rd candle of Cabin Getaway and have started buying it for friends. I only wish I could have it burning night and day, I love the scent so much!
- ACAlicia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoCabin Getaway
For sure the best smelling candle! Definitely addicted to this scent! Never overwhelming and I always get complimented on it
- NNicoleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat Winter Candle
Loved burning this the past winter. It’s got this warm smell of citrus and woods that just so lovely. Fills up my living space nicely.
- ATAlexia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoMy dad wanted this candle
My dad wanted this candle to add another layer of coziness to his office and WOW did it do just that. The scent takes you immediately to a warm wooden getaway in the forest, where you could sit by a fire and truly relax as the stress of modern living slips away. Wonderful candle for fall, but of course it smells great year round.
- AMApril M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoI haven't tried them yet.
I haven't tried them yet. Just finished a smaller Cabin Getaway that i absolutely loved! It was so great that I had to purchase more! The layers of scents are just delicious and burned for soooo long! What a sensory pleasure!