Need a little relaxation in your life? Grab a good book and get lost with our customer favorite, Chai Tea! While this warming fragrance is more delicate before the candle is lit, a stronger scent releases when burning. It’s creamy and has the perfect touch of earthy tea notes!
top - green tea leaves, tangerine
middle - black tea, wisteria
base - vetiver, musk, amber, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- LGLacey G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 hours agoMy favorite candle
I first purchased this candle last fall and since then have purchased four more. I am so glad this scent is sticking around because it's my favorite from Candelles and in my top five from everywhere else. That is saying something, because I buy and burn a ton of candles.Was this helpful?
- MPMaggie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAlways a favorite
Managed to get this candle on sale, and it's always a favorite! This is my second time buying.Was this helpful?
- KSKrista S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoI bought this candle for
I bought this candle for a friend who loves candles and chai tea. After opening it, I was tempted to keep it myself. The scent is warm and spicy without being overpowering.Was this helpful?
- AAlexiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSuper Cozy Vibe
This candle is incredibly cozy and warm. The sweet and surprisingly sugary scent makes it perfect (in my opinion) to bring out at the beginning of fall to close out the end of summer and welcome in a new season. It smells to me what the first cool fall day feels like, when you can start bringing out sweaters but it's still warm enough to go on a walk and enjoy the sun before the days get substantially shorter. Definitely makes me want to make a chai latte.Was this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoMy new fav
Just tried this candle for the first time and it’s my new favorite. So cozy and delicious.Was this helpful?