County Fair is our seasonal take on the nostalgia of walking through your local fair, taking in all the smells of Summer as it beautifully transitions into Fall.
top - apple, peach
middle - cinnamon, clove
base - cedar, pine
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- HBHillary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLove this scent
The smell of spiced apples is heavenly and not overpowering! It's our go-to candle in the living room these days
- BLBrittany L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLOVE
Burning this as I type this and it is so delicious. My room smells exactly like fall even though its hot and humid out. I love it!