County Fair is our seasonal take on the nostalgia of walking through your local fair, taking in all the smells of Summer as it beautifully transitions into Fall.
top - apple, peach
middle - cinnamon, clove
base - cedar, pine
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- JJessVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoFavorite scent so far!
Reading the scent notes, I knew I would love this candle! It’s a subtle fall scent that has just enough sweetness from the fruit yet isn’t overwhelming. Each time I light it, it fills my space with the perfect blend of fall!
- KEKellie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy Favorite Ever
This is literally my comfort candle. The perfect transition from summer into fall- sweet and spicy but not too much of either. It is perfection.
- KOKyra O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust the right amount of autumn
Fall is not my favorite season, and this candle gives off enough of an autumnal scent without making my house smell like there’s a box of cinnamon brooms in the corner. Apple-y, spicy, and fresh. 🧡🧡🧡
- JBJenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Fall Subtlety
THE perfect transitional fall scent! Light and gentle, this candle’s subtle throw is fruity with a hint of warmth and spice. It’s a daily burner for me late in summer when I’m wishing for the crisp fall air, or when I’m just feeling cozy. The gentle scent slowly fills my extra large space and puts a smile on my face.
- BCBeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agonew favorite
pleasantly surprised at how much i LOVE this scent. new favorite and the PERFECT transitional scent as we work our way into fall!