This gem of a candle came from our 2022 Fall Candelles Quarterly box, as the exclusive scent, but it's been such a hit ever since that we wanted to give everyone the ability to purchase it for themselves!
We couldn't truly pass up the Fall season without the most delicious apple scent to accompany our normal pumpkin loving season, and our Apple Cider Donut candle really shines through!
top - apple, pear
middle - nutmeg, clove, cardamom
base - cinnamon, vanilla, dough
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- JTJennifer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFavorite Candelles Candle Yet
This is my favorite candle. It smells divine and I will definitely need to be purchasing more!
- AHAngela H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHeavenly!
This candle smells so good! Just like apple cider or apple cider donuts. It’s cozy and warm and fills the room. I hope you had this to your permanent collection!
- NDNicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMy new fav!
If I could give this candle 10 stars, I would!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ this is my absolute favorite new scent and I hope to see it again next Fall.