Favorite Sweater perfectly captures the moment you put on your most loved comfy, cozy sweater, enveloping you with the fresh-out-of-the-dryer linen smell blended with a herbal touch of earthy patchouli. It can be sweater weather year round once you get a whiff of this scent!
top - patchouli, jasmine, lilac, peony
middle - lavender, licorice, powder, greenery
base - menthol, amber, vanilla, musk
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- KMKashonda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoFavorite Sweater
This was my first purchase from Candelles and it did not disappoint! I love the clean, fresh smell of this candle. And, what a wonderful welcome package that you receive with your first order! I got a cute tealight and matches. How very sweet of the owners! I am a customer for life now.Was this helpful?
- ATAlessandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGrab the softest blanket you
Grab the softest blanket you own, pop come popcorn and put on your coziest pajamas while watching Hallmark. This candle makes cold winter nights that much more enjoyable. It’s such an inviting aroma that makes everyone feel cozy.Was this helpful?
- MMMargaret M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars9 months agoI really thought I would
I really thought I would like the smell of this one and I did not at all. I tried to give it to my friend as she loves candles from this place and she said she had the same thing for this one.Was this helpful?
- MLMichelle L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFavorite Sweater
Candelles does a great job of layering a number of scents. The different notes unfold creating a feeling memory through sense of smell. Favorite Sweater definitely evokes that’s cozy curled up with a book safe feeling and is still fitting to enjoy any season throughout the year.Was this helpful?
- BKBrooke K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI love this candle!!
Love this company and candle. I look forward to lighting it every dayWas this helpful?