Magnolia and Pistachio is a complex and totally delicious scent! It's subtly sweet and nutty with gorgeous, fresh floral top notes. We’ve heard from quite a handful of people that it specifically smells like a Cabbage Patch doll. Talk about nostalgia!
top - magnolia
middle - pistachio, almond, honey
base - heliotrope, vanilla
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- MPMonika P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe candle burns evenly and
The candle burns evenly and the smell just fills the room! The combination of nutty and magnolia bloom perfectly complement each other.Was this helpful?
- ACAlexis C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoA
Such a unique scent!Was this helpful?
- MJMichelle J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Loved the products they are so well made! The shipping and packaging were all well done! Very luxe!Was this helpful?
- AGAmanda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBought this one on a whim and have no regrets!
I’m not usually into floral scents but this one is so good!Was this helpful?
- LSLauren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAn all time fav!
This is my fav Spring scent of their spring seasonal collection. The scent combo fusion is amazing and I get a lot of compliments on it. Thank you, Candelles!Was this helpful?