When you need some good sugar and spice and everything nice, our newest Gingerbread Spice candle will absolutely suffice! This scent is rich with warm, sugary notes that pair in the best of ways with notes of ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
top - cinnamon
middle - ginger, nutmeg
base - vanilla
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- BKBecky K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoSmells like gingerbread cookies in the oven!
This candle takes a close second to pumpkin soufflé! I absolutely love this mix of gingerbread spices. It’s so cozy and it smells like something is baking in the oven. I will definitely be buying this one again next year.
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGingerbread spice - great for the holidays!
I purchased Gingerbread Spice with Santa Cookies, and they were the perfect candles to have burning throughout the month of December. They're the exact smells that remind you of the holidays.
- KBKaty B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGingerbread house in a jar!
Another favorite for the holidays (in addition to Christmas Orange). The candle smells just like fresh baked gingerbread. I do not usually like candles that smell like food, but the level of wintry spices is just perfect.