If you are intrigued by a full-bodied, earthy and herbal throw, then our Gingered Bergamot is the perfect choice for you! It has an excellent unisex throw that goes well in almost any room of your home.
top - bergamot, ginger
middle - sandalwood, cedar
base - patchouli, basil
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- KLKendall L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love this candle! Smells like a soft cologne scent mixed with something clean and fresh.
- PHPamala H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFresh and fragrant
Currently burning this candle in my kitchen and enjoy its fresh and fragrant scent.
- KSKaty S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis is my favorite candle
This is my favorite candle out of my most recent purchase. I love the spicy ginger that is followed by bergamot. I picture a fancy coffee shop and think of Chimes ginger candies.
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat if you like herbal,
Great if you like herbal, dense aromas over sweet scents.
- AAndreaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove!
A tea light sample of this candle was included in my order, and oh my I’m so glad it was! I’m not sure if I would have ordered this scent normally, but once I smelled it I loved it! So light and not overwhelmingly floral like I might have thought. Will definitely buy a full sized one.