The BEST At-Home Pumpkin Spice Latte
Okay, so I think we all know that fall is the very best season of all, especially when you're a candle person
. Give us all the crunchy leaves, cooler days, and evenings spent cozy on the couch basking in the glow of your favorite pumpkin-scented candle. It doesn't get any better than that, right? To kick off our favorite season and to celebrate the release of our first fall collection this Sunday, August 29th, we've whipped up an absolutely drool worthy, it-doesn't-get-better-than-this recipe for an at-home pumpkin spiced latte that will put you-know-who to shame. This sweet treat is perfect for enjoying in one of our gorgeous new can vessels once your candle has seen its last night - we've even written up a tutorial on how to repurpose your candle vessels here
showing you exactly how to turn your empty vessel into dreamy drinkware! So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
What You'll Need:
Freshly Brewed Coffee
1/3 C Pumpkin Puree
1 C Oat Milk
1 C Coconut Whipped Cream (plus more for garnish!)
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (plus more for garnish!)
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
1. In a pot over medium heat combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice - heat to a simmer.
2. Add vanilla extract, oat milk, and coconut whipped cream to pan and whisk to combine.
3. Fill your empty Candelles Vessel 1/2 way with freshly brewed coffee.
4. Fill the rest of the way with the pumpkin milk mixture.
5. Top with a healthy amount of coconut whipped cream, cinnamon sticks, and a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice.
We know you're going to be loving on this latte all fall long, so be sure to snap a photo and tag us @candelle
s so we can share your sips and be sure to check out our first fall launch this Sunday, August 29th for all the best seasonal smell goods!