When should I expect my order to arrive?
- All orders will be shipped from our distribution warehouse within 1-3 business days.
Do you provide tracking information for orders?
- We do. All orders will be provided a shipping confirmation via email that includes a tracking number.
How do you ship your packages?
- We currently offer USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and FedEx Ground as our shipping methods. Shipping costs are provided in real-time from these carriers to give you the best price available.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently offer shipping methods to North American countries (U.S, Canada, Mexico) in our online shop. However, we can create an order for other countries and manually input shipping costs.
To order internationally, please send your potential order and shipping address to hello[at]candelles[dot]com or use contact us here.
What happens if my tracking number stops updating and my package is never delivered?
- Once your order has been passed off to USPS or FedEx, we unfortunately do not have control of the package's transit.
Should your order get lost during transit, please contact the carrier shipping it and file a claim for YOU to be reimbursed the insured value.
Please do not file the claim for Candelles to be reimbursed.
Will you cover international customs fees?
- Unfortunately, no. When shipping internationally, the customer is responsible for all fees associated to the transit of the package. Once we ship your order and provide you with a tracking number, you are responsible for tracking your order down and paying any additional fees necessary in order to receive your package.
Can I return one of the candles I had ordered?
- We do not currently accept returns. While we know that you can't exactly smell the candles before ordering online, we do our best to describe our scents as accurately as possible. Please consider gifting to a friend!
Can I cancel my order?
- Our orders are processed in our distribution warehouse on a routine basis throughout each day. We can only cancel orders if they haven't been fulfilled yet. Once our warehouse has fulfilled your order (even if you've yet to receive a shipping confirmation), we are unable to cancel.
What should I do if I've received a broken candle in my order?
- If your package is delivered with any damage, you can either file a claim with the shipping carrier on behalf of yourself and get a compensation check to refund you for the broken candle OR you can send us a clear picture of any damages to hello[at]candelles[dot]com and we will handle the claim on our end and replace your candles for you.
How do I get in touch with you regarding wholesale?
- You can apply to be a retailer here and we'll be in touch within one business day. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding wholesale, please email us at wholesale[at]candelles[dot]com.
How can I get in touch with regarding anything else (blog reviews, giveaways, comments, concerns, praises, etc.)?
- You can either fill out our contact form here or e-mail us directly at hello[at]candelles[dot]com.
Do you offer discounts or coupons?
- Yes! We like sales and tend to do them from time to time. We keep all of our customers in the loop through our social media sites like: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What is the approximate burn time of your candles?
Because soy wax is the cleanest and most efficient wax to burn, our candles have excellent burn times. Our Standard Mason candles will burn 80-120 hours. Our Mason Mini candles will burn 30-50 hours. Our Tumblers will burn 75-100 hours.
These statistics were tested when burning a candle between 2-4 hours at one single time and relit for another 2-4 hours after it's hardened. If you keep your candle burning all day long, it will surely burn through faster than our projected timeframes.
Are your candles vegan friendly?
- Yes, they are. We go the extra mile and have 100% natural soy wax produced by U.S farmers, all natural fragrance oils, non-treated lead-free cotton wicks, and no dyes!
Do you make candle favors for special events?
- We do! We will help you find the size and jar of your choice and even assist you in customizing a label to match any event.
E-mail us at hello[at]candelles[dot]com or contact us here for more information!
If we haven't answered all of your questions, do not hesitate reaching out to us. We'd be more than happy to assist you further!