Summertime Sips with Blume
It's summertime and the livin's easy! We are so excited for all things summer: sunny beach days, sweet getaways, spending evenings gathered around the campfire, and of course indulging in our favorite summertime smell goods
Our new summer collection has us swooning hard, especially in our gorgeous new can vessels - and what's even better? These dreamy vessels are perfect for repurposing into classy drinkware once your favorite summer candle has seen it's last light (check out our tutorial for repurposing your candle vessels here
We are so excited to show you how to craft not only one, but two drool worthy summertime drinks to get those creative juices flowing and inspire you to give your empty Candelles can vessels a new life, and we are even more excited to be using our favorite healthy drink blends from Blume
to take these delicious drinks to the next level! Blume mixes are full of the healthy ingredients that our bodies need and so perfect for adding to smoothies for added nutrients!
We were super inspired by both Coconut Milk
and Toasted Marshmallow
candles from our summer collection, and these fragrances gave us the perfect opportunity to create both a healthy, and a more indulgent option for these summertime sips!
First up is our Pina Colada Matcha Smoothie, inspired by our Coconut Milk candle! For this sweet sip we used Blume's Matcha Coconut Blend
- organically grown, hand picked, and sourced from Japan, this matcha blend is exactly what you need to add a little pep in your step and get a move on the day! Drooling yet? Let's get started!
What You'll Need:
2 C Pineapple
1 Handfull Spinach
1 Handfull Kale
1/3 C Coconut Milk
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
3-4 Ice Cubes
1. Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to your repurposed Candelles vessel and enjoy!
Where our Pina Colada Matcha Smoothie is bursting with fresh nutrients and the perfect healthy treat to start your day off right, our Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Smoothie is the perfect indulgent treat after a long day out in the summer sun! For this sweet sip we used Blume's Reishi Hot Cacoa Blend
while it feels like a sweet indulgence, this blend supports your immune system and helps you to fight off the blues with its mystic reishi mushroom powers. Cacao also supports the production of anandamine, AKA "the bliss molecule". So buckle up because its about to get delicious!
What You'll Need:
For The Milkshake:
1 tsp Blume Reishi Hot Cacoa Blend
1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
1/2 Chocolate Bar
1 TBSP Chocolate Syrup
4 Graham Crackers
For The Garnish:
2 Toasted Marshmallows
1 Graham Cracker
1/3 C Chocolate Syrup
1-2 Squares of Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, arrange all marshmallows on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
2. Add all milkshake ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour 1/3 C of chocolate syrup into a small bowl, dip your repurposed Candelles can vessel into the chocolate to coat the rim.
4. Using your hands, a glass jar, or whatever tickles your fancy, crush the graham cracker into fine pieces. Roll the chocolate dipped glass in the graham crackers to coat.
5. Transfer the milkshake into your glass then garnish with remaining ingredients, and enjoy!
Are you team light and healthy, or indulgent and sweet? Whichever your favorite we hope you enjoy these delicious drinks all summer long! To celebrate our partnership with Blume, we're also hosting a giveaway on Instagram to gift one lucky winner the coffee and blend pairing of their dreams! Be sure to head to our Instagram @candelles to enter to win this wonderful prize pack!