A gem of a smell, you are in for a delight when it comes to Cactus Flower. It’s not your typical floral scent, but it’s bursting with greenery and a sweet freshness! It is a true palate cleanser and will bring a delicate earthy vibe to your home.
top - lemon, bergamot
middle - flowering cactus, violet
base - white musk, vetiver
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCactus Flower
I purchased this candle, in addition to MANY others, as part of Candelles Black Friday deals. Honestly it was a very random purchase for me, because I did not know what a "cactus flower" would smell like. I am so glad I decided to grab this one. It's a very clean, fresh, flower scent, without it being overpowering.
- RMRachel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFresh and Airy
This scent is really beautiful. It is very fresh and light - a perfect spring/summer scent. I wasn’t sure which floral scent to buy (I was torn between this one and the peony blossom) so I used the chat feature and it was recommended that I buy this one since I don’t usually buy floral scents. As soon as I smelt it, I was in love. My boyfriend also enjoys this scent because of the freshness. All in all, it smells amazing and I recommend it. I only wish the scent’s throw went further because I love it so much!
- MPMonika P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLovely scent
I haven’t trued Cactus Flower scented candles before, so I loved this! The candle burning time is good and the smell fills my apartment easily.
- ACAlexis C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoA !!!
This might be my new favorite!
- PHPamala H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFresh and Clean
Strong scent throw, burned across as it should. Very pleasing fragrance.