Looking for the perfect addition to your home to make it feel a little extra fresh and clean? Look no further! This scent is the cleanest of cotton, like a fresh load of laundry hung up on the clothesline in the middle of summer.
top - cotton blossom, lemon
middle - linen, powder
base - sandalwood, violet
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- AHAnna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLaundry smell
Cotton is my favorite scent! This one is light enough to be gentle but strong enough where you actually smell something. Love it!
- KSKara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoStrong clean candle
This candle smells exactly like you would expect it to! It puts out a strong throw of linen and powder.