Everyone knows ciders and fall traditionally go hand and hand. However, if you like to mix things up a bit, then this is your perfect scent. Pomegranate Cider definitely has traditional cider notes of apple, but it's combined with the tart and tangy notes of the pomegranate that gives you a refreshing complexity to its throw.
top - apples, cinnamon
middle - nutmeg, clove
base - pomegranate, strawberry
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Want to know the strength of this candle in comparison to the rest of the collection? Check out our Candle Scent Strength Guide here!
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- JBJenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayWarm and enveloping
Warm and cozy! This heavily scented/far throw candle reminds me of warming wassail on the stovetop. Pomegranate adds a sweet bite to warm spices. I light this candle with my windows open as the fall breeze carries it through my house. Warm and enveloping, Pomegranate Cider is a must-try!Was this helpful?
- CDCynthia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayfresh smelling fall candle
It smells like fall without having a heavy scent or smelling like food. It's exactly what I wanted.Was this helpful?
- CCaitlynVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoCandle perfection!
This candle is the perfect fruity sweet scent without being overpowering! It is a wonderful transition scent from late summer to early fall. I normally do not like fruit scented candles beyond cranberry or spiced apple, but this one is pure perfection! Do yourself a favor and add this to your fall candle rotation.Was this helpful?
- KLKendall L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Perfect fruity fall alternative to apple scentsWas this helpful?
- PHPamala H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoHow sweet it is!
How sweet it is!Was this helpful?