Why yes, this is our best selling scent and with good reason! Let Cabin Getaway take you on an escape to the wilderness, away from the hustle and bustle, as it so perfectly captures the vibe of quiet nights in a warm cabin with a fire going and delicious treats baking to perfection. If you can't get away, this is the perfect substitution at home!
top - cinnamon bark
middle - bayberries, cranberries
base - orange zest
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- HHHayley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMight be my favorite
I love this scent, my first repeat scent! It goes really well with many of the other candles and I will probably use it in every season.
- JJenniferVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Cabin Getaway is still my all time favorite scent, year round. Maybe it’s because I live in the mountains, but I maintain that it’s not just a fall candle! Love it!
- AMAli M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis candle smells like fall
This candle smells like fall in a jar! I absolutely love it! :)
- ZAZoe A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt's a tad spicy for
It's a tad spicy for me and it doesn't have all the smells that I personally associate with a cabin in the woods but it's nice overall.
- NDNicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis has been a Fall
This has been a Fall favorite of mine for a few years!