For us, Coconut Milk screams summertime and days spent by the beach. Its throw is sweet and delicious, with the most amazing of tropical notes.
top - peach, banana, coconut
middle - coconut tree leaves
base - vanilla
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- FLFaith L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoFavorite Candle
Coconut is my all-time favorite from Candelles! I stock up every summer. I am sensitive to scents, and while I find this candle to have a decent throw it does not provoke a headache. The scent is gentle and cozy. Coconut Milk is NOT just a summer candle- I burn it all year round! Definitely recommend!
- JWJamie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely scent but faint
When I first opened the lid, this candle smelled so lovely. It barely had any scent when I started burning it. I tried using it in a smaller room but it was still very faint.
- ECErica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOne of my favs!
The perfect amount of sweet!
- LGLacey G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Summer Candle
This is the perfect summer candle for my house. It smells like coconut and sunscreen. I've already purchased a back up.
- KHKristin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFavorite summer candle!
Coconut Milk is the perfect summer candle! I love it and am stocking up before they’re gone. So fresh with subtle sweetness. It is a relaxing scent with a nice throw. Get this one…it’s perfect!