If you’re unsure of which scent to gift, we highly recommend Fig & Sugar. It has a welcoming throw to delight your guests when they walk through your door, while also being perfect for cozying up with a book and enjoying the lovely flicker and light fragrance. A traditional sweet and earthy blend that is a popular favorite amongst all!
top - fig, passion fruit, lemon zest
middle - jasmine, violet, coconut, freesia
base - maple, vanilla, caramel, fig leaves
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- KKasandraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFavorite
This has become a favorite to burn. It’s a grown up scent while still being cozy and fresh, not overwhelming.
- MNMeghann N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery light scent
This candle is lovely, but not as scented as the others I've ordered and enjoyed.
- LPLydia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful, calming scent!
Candles can help shape my mood, and the Fig and Sugar candle makes me feel calm. It has a light fruit scent and not too sweet, which is exactly what I like!
- NNicoleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA year round favorite
Fig and Sugar has always been a favorite scent of mine and this candle exceeds expectations. The sweet and warm scent is so comfy and cozy, which makes it perfect for year round use.
- NNicoleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLovely
I burn this candle for hours in the living space and it’s such a nice subtle smell. It fills the whole room without being in your face.