Everyone knows ciders and fall traditionally go hand and hand. However, if you like to mix things up a bit, then this is your perfect scent. Pomegranate Cider definitely has traditional cider notes of apple, but it's combined with the tart and tangy notes of the pomegranate that gives you a refreshing complexity to its throw.
top - apples, cinnamon
middle - nutmeg, clove
base - pomegranate, strawberry
Size: 16 ounce
Burn Time: 80-120 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
When it comes to candles, everyone has their preferences: whether you love the ambiance of a candle with a light throw because you’re prone to headaches or you love when a candle throw fills up your entire room. Use this guide to find the perfect candle for you based on the strength of their throw.
- EWemma w.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago☺️
it smells so nice my dog sniffs the air after we light it :)
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoChef’s kiss
Love this candle for a sweet, welcoming, and cozy scent that doesn’t feel like I’m walking into a craft store full of seasonal decorations or standing outside a fudge shop in a tourist town, ifkyk. Def one to reorder!
- ALAmie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUnique but delightful scent!
This one is a very unique scent - not in a weird way, but in an incredible mix or aroma way. Love love love it.
- JBJenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWarm and enveloping
Warm and cozy! This heavily scented/far throw candle reminds me of warming wassail on the stovetop. Pomegranate adds a sweet bite to warm spices. I light this candle with my windows open as the fall breeze carries it through my house. Warm and enveloping, Pomegranate Cider is a must-try!
- CDCynthia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agofresh smelling fall candle
It smells like fall without having a heavy scent or smelling like food. It's exactly what I wanted.