A customer favorite and the perfect summer scent, Toasted Marshmallow perfectly captures the delicious scent of an ooey gooey marshmallow coming right off the fire. Sugary sweet with a subtle hint of toasty goodness, and no sticky fingers in sight!
top - sugar
middle - vanilla
base - cream, salt
Style: Petite Mason
Size: 9 ounce
Burn Time: 40-80 Hours
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will replicate the melt from its first burn in subsequent uses. To ensure optimal burn, please allow your candle to stay lit until it reaches a significant melting pool diameter, preferably to the edges of the vessel. If you extinguish your candle too early, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during its initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- ECErica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoOne of my all-time favs!
This candle burns all summer and into the fall! It’s one of my favorite scents!
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoToasted Marshmallow
This scent is the exact name of the candle - it is a toasted marshmallow in the jar. It brings you right back to any memory of sitting beside a campfire.
- AWAnn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months ago5 Stars
This candle reminds me of camping, summer nights, and snuggling up around the fire. Also great for Christmas time!
- EPEmily P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love this scent! I
I love this scent! I know it’s a summer scent but I burned it in December since I got it during their Black Friday sale, and I think it can work in the winter too. It’s such a warm and happy scent, and definitely smells just like roasting marshmallows at a campfire. Easily one of my favorite scents!
- CHClaire H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoso good!!
smells like fall and is the perfect thing for a rainy day!